Contract Flight Training
L3 Airline Academy is the only flight school originally owned and operated by the airlines, Comair Airlines and Delta Air Lines. We provide a professional flight training environment based on sophisticated airline standards. We are dedicated to quality, safety, reliability, and performance, and we strive to exceed expectations of airlines worldwide and turn students into successful airline pilots.
L3 Airline Academy is experienced in creating customized FAA approved pilot training programs for international universities and airlines based on the requirements of its home country. We are currently working with universities and airlines in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Saudi Arabia and Colombia. We welcome the opportunity to work with your school or business organization. We take pride in safety when training our students.
For the 11th year, our Maintenance Department has won the prestigious FAA Diamond of Excellence Award, which honors organizations that employ safe, proficient mechanics or technicians.
Why L3 Airline Academy ?
- Excellent Florida Flying Weather.
- On-site Aviation English and ATC classes.
- Class C Airspace that enables student pilots the opportunity to familiarize themselves with a busy airspace.
- Our pilot training regimen exceeds FAA requirements to ensure safety and excellence in aviation.
- Over 28 years of operation, providing more than 2 million hours of flight instruction to more than 7,000 pilots and issuing more than 20,000 certificates.
If you would like more information on how L3 Airline Academy can assist with your pilot training program, please email Shuya Huang, Director of International Contracts.
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us