L3 Airline Academy Offers Aspiring Aviators the Opportunity to Earn Up to $10,000
SANFORD, Fla. (May 12, 2014) – L3 Airline Academy , an accredited global flight school, is offering new students, who enroll by June 12, the opportunity to receive up to $10,000 toward their pilot training via the L3 Airline AcademyFuture Pilot Scholarship program.
“With an anticipated global shortfall of 1 million new commercial airline pilots and maintenance technicians in the next 20 years, this scholarship program will help us make an immediate impact in the aviation industry by addressing the tremendous and urgent need for highly skilled pilots and aviation professionals,” says L3 Airline AcademyVice President and L3 Airline Academy Executive Director Hank Coates.
The scholarship program is available for those who qualify; students who graduate from the Academy’s Professional Pilot Program or Commercial Pilot Track and meet the following eligibility requirements may qualify for:
- $10,000 L3 Airline AcademyFuture Pilot Scholarship: students enrolled in the Professional Pilot Program (Private-Certified Flight Instructor) will be awarded up to $10,000 upon successful completion of the Private, Instrument and Commercial Multi-Engine ratings.
- $7,500 L3 Airline AcademyFuture Pilot Scholarship: students enrolled in the Professional Pilot Program (Instrument-Certified Flight Instructor) will be awarded up to $7,500 upon successful completion of the Instrument and Commercial Multi-Engine ratings.
- $5,000 L3 Airline AcademyFuture Pilot Scholarship: students enrolled in the Commercial Pilot Track (Private through Commercial Multi-engine) will be awarded up to $5,000 upon successful completion of the Private, Instrument and Commercial Multi-engine ratings. The scholarship may be applied toward solo flying time.
Over the past 25 years, L3 Airline Academy has trained more than 7,000 cadets from around the world with one mission in mind: to produce safe, professional and employable airline pilots.
“Today, there are cadets and instructors from ten different countries working, training, eating and living together on our Central Florida campus,” Coates added. “They are all brought together by a similar passion and goal: to become safe, professional aviators. We are passionate about helping our students learn how to fly and achieve their dreams by placing them with successful domestic and international airlines.”
To learn more about L3 Airline Academy and the L3 Airline AcademyFuture Pilot Scholarships, visit the L3 Airline AcademyScholarship Program webpage or call 1-800 U CAN FLY.
Celebrating 25 Years of Aviation Training Excellence
Originally established in 1989 and based at the Orlando/Sanford International Airport, L3 Airline Academy is the only flight school originally owned and operated by airlines; Comair Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Today, under the name of L3 Airline Academy , the rich history of professional pilot training continues with flight training courses approved by the FAA under 14 CFR Part 141 and specialized flight training under 14 CFR Part 61.
L3 Airline Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and provides a professional flight training environment based on sophisticated airline standards. The Academy is dedicated to quality, safety, reliability, and performance and strives to turn students into successful airline pilots and exceed the expectations of airlines worldwide.
In its 25 years of operation, L3 Airline Academy has provided more than 2 million hours of flight instruction to more than 7,000 pilots and issued more than 20,000 licenses and certificates, while growing its reputation as one of the safest, most reliable flight academies in the world.
For further information about flight training and pathways to the airlines:
- Become a Pilot
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/aerosimflightschool
- Follow on Twitter @Aerosim_Academy
# # #
Editor’s Note: Executive interviews, onsite tours and images are available by contacting Laura E. Richeson, APR at 407.616.8108 or Laura@RichesonCommunications.com.