Be A Pilot Career Expo: Taiwan
What: Be A Pilot Career Expo: 夢想起飛 A day of discover and insight into the world of aviation
A day of discovery and insight into becoming a professional pilot. You will learn the requirements to work as a commercial pilot and what to expect after being hired as a first officer.
Where: Brother Hotel 兄弟飯店
No. 255, Sect. 3, Nanjing E. Road, Songshan District, Taipei City 10550
When: Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 1pm – 4pm 九月十二日
Is your dream to become a pilot? L3 Airline Academy can help you make that dream a reality.
Over the past 26 years, L3 Airline Academy has provided more than 2 million hours of flight instruction to over 7,000 pilots and issued more than 20,000 certificates and ratings. While doing this we have only one mission in mind: to produce safe, professional and employable airline pilots.
Prospective student pilots and guests attending the Be A Pilot Career Expo will learn about the requirements to become a professional pilot, Airline industry hiring forecasts, referral program, our partnership with airlines and why L3 Airline Academy is the right place for you.
Below are just a few of the many benefits you’ll receive from L3 Airline Academy :
- Train on world-class Flight Training Devices (FTD)
- Opportunity to work as an paid L3 Airline AcademyFlight Instructor (Ability to offer the F-1Visa)
- Train on a modern fleet of over 70 aircraft
- Approved training courses by the FAA, CAA (Civil Aeronautics Administration)
- Immersion in English for a period of 12-24 months
- On and off-campus housing options
For more information about the event please call 407-449-1184. We look forward to the opportunity to speak to you in greater detail about the several pilot training options we have and help you find the one that is best for you. #BeAPilot.
BeAPilot Event Agenda
- 1:00pm: Registration and Refreshments
- 1:30pm: Introductions and Opening Remarks
- 2:00pm: L3 Airline Academy presents: Guiding you from the classroom to the cockpit
- Industry Outlook & Hiring Demand
- Academics, Flight Training and Building Experience
- Success Stories from Former Taiwanese Students
- 3:00pm: Taking the Next Step
- Requirements to Enroll
- Visa and I-20 process
- 3:30pm: Question and Answer Session
About L3 Airline Academy
L3 Airline Academy is an accredited flight school by the ACCSC that was originally created by the airlines (Delta Air Lines and Comair). Our training is rooted in the discipline required to turn students into successful airline pilots and meet the expectations of airlines. The campus, located at the Orlando-Sanford International Airport, was established in 1989 by Comair Airlines and has been training pilots for the past two decades.
In 2000, Delta Airlines purchased Comair Airlines and began a partnership of supplying first rate pilots to Delta Connection carriers. In December 2009, L3 Airline AcademyTechnologies acquired Delta Connection Academy to expand the vision of supplying airlines with a total aviation training solution – student pilots to type rated first officers delivered to an airline. Throughout the years, the academy has always remained true to its original mission of delivering quality education to produce professional, employable, and accountable airline pilots.