Be A Pilot Career Expo: Mobile
What: Be A Pilot Career Expo- Where Your Dream of Flying Becomes a Reality
Where: Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
64 South Water Street
Mobile, AL 36602
When: June 27, 2015 from 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Take advantage of the industry’s demand for qualified airline pilots and start training for tomorrow’s career today! L3 Airline Academy has the Pathway Programs to connect you with the largest regional airlines in the country.
Over the past 26 years, L3 Airline Academy has provided more than 2 million hours of flight instruction to over 7,000 pilots and issued more than 20,000 licenses and certificates. While doing this we have only one mission in mind: to produce safe, professional and employable airline pilots.
Prospective student pilots and guests attending the Be A Pilot Career Expo will learn about the requirements to become a professional pilot, Airline industry hiring forecasts, referral program, our partnership with airlines and why L3 Airline Academy is the right place for you.
Below are just a few of the many benefits you’ll receive from L3 Airline Academy :
- Train on world-class Flight Training Devices (FTD)
- Opportunity to work as an paid L3 Airline AcademyFlight Instructor
- Train on a modern fleet of over 70 aircraft
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
- Relationships with 13 U.S. Airlines for employment after meeting the requirements
For more information about the event please call 407-710-9847. We look forward to the opportunity to speak to you in greater detail about the several pilot training options we have and help you find the one that is best for you. #BeAPilot.
BeAPilot Event Agenda
- 1:00pm: Registration and Refreshments
- 1:30pm: Introductions and Opening Remarks
- 2:00pm: L3 Airline Academy presents: Guiding you from the classroom to the cockpit
- Industry Outlook & Hiring Demand
- Academic, Flight Training, Building Experience
- L3 Airline Academy ‘s Pathways to the Airlines
- 2:45pm: L3 Airline Academy ‘s Lady Racers
- 3:00pm: Question and Answer Session
About L3 Airline Academy
L3 Airline Academy is an accredited flight school by the ACCSC that was originally created by the airlines (Delta Air Lines and Comair). Our training is rooted in the discipline required to turn students into successful airline pilots and meet the expectations of airlines. The campus, located at the Orlando-Sanford International Airport, was established in 1989 by Comair Airlines and has been training pilots for the past two decades.
In 2000, Delta Airlines purchased Comair Airlines and began a partnership of supplying first rate pilots to Delta Connection carriers. In December 2009, L3 Airline AcademyTechnologies acquired Delta Connection Academy to expand the vision of supplying airlines with a total aviation training solution – student pilots to type rated first officers delivered to an airline. Throughout the years, the academy has always remained true to its original mission of delivering quality education to produce professional, employable, and accountable airline pilots.