A & P Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Managers/Line Lead
Basic Function: To Provide a safe, reliable and airworthy fleet of aircraft for flight instruction
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform aircraft maintenance on academy fleet to enable them to meet or exceed airworthiness standards.
- Perform the above efficiently and effectively enough to meet the academy’s flight schedule.
- Complete and document all stages of his or her individual training syllabus.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance by properly completing turnover entries on unfinished maintenance in the turnover log.
- Follow all Maintenance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Make recommendations to improve functions within the Maintenance Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Maintenance Managers, or the Director of Maintenance.
- Must hold current FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must own or acquire at least the tools on the Minimum Tool List.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us