Facilities and Housing Assistant
Reports to: Facilities and Housing Supervisor
Basic Function: To ensure a safe and clean living/working environment for staff, cadets, and visitors of Aerosim Flight Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with housekeeping and maintenance staff to maintain building and grounds of all campus buildings and dormitory.
- Performs the cleaning and daily upkeep/maintenance of all Academy buildings.
- Attend to housekeeping and building maintenance issues as they arise throughout the day.
- Communicate with Supervisors and Management to receive assistance when necessary to accomplish daily workload.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, repairs, and building code compliance as it relates to local, state, and federal governing codes and agency policies and procedures.
- The housekeeping staff is expected to display and maintain a positive, professional attitude and take the necessary initiative to better serve our external and internal customer, display attentive and gracious hospitality and exemplify the company value
- Due to the nature of the business, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs. Must be able to work flexible schedules, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors; however, walking from building to building will subject you to outdoor weather elements. Must be able to stand on one’s feet for extended periods of time. Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Building maintenance experience
- Janitorial/housekeeping experience
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Valid Driver’s License
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us