Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
The primary goal of the Facilities Technician is to provide assistance to the Facilities Supervisor in maintaining all Aerosim Flight Academy facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with and assists the Facilities Supervisor to coordinate and supervises the activities of maintenance contractors including but not limited to: elevator, fire alarm, sprinkler, exit and emergency lighting, furniture, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and construction
• Assists in maintaining the plans for fire evacuation and disaster response.
• Assists with maintaining the work order system.
• Assists with maintaining building directory, signage and key program per authorized procedure.
• Assists with managing the hazardous waste disposal programs.
• Assists with managing the paper recycling program.
• Assists with maintaining up-to-date records for all state, federal and insurance semiannual and annual inspections.
• Completes daily, monthly, and weekly logs and reports of maintenance activity.
- 2-3 years Facilities Maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to work late nights and weekends
- Ability to receive TSA clearance
- Valid Drivers License
1. Collaboration Skills
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Decision Making
5. Problem Solving/Analysis
6. Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions on facility grounds. The noise level in the work environment and facility grounds can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us