Position: Financial Aid Officer
REPORTS TO: Financial Aid Administrator
WORK SCHEDULE: Full time – 8-5 Monday through Friday
Assist in the administration of federal and private student aid programs for a diverse population of students. The individual will provide financial aid counseling and processing services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide financial aid counseling to students and parents regarding application procedures and eligibility requirements for student aid programs.
• Counsels students and families on financial aid programs, policies, and procedures, college expenses; and academic standards required for the receipt of financial aid. Also assists students and their families with the completion of application forms.
• Must be able to analyze complex detailed financial documents and financial aid applications to determine student eligibility for financial aid and the amount and means of financial aid awards.
• Maintain a complete understanding of all ACCSC and Federal financial aid rules, regulations, policies and procedures.Apply Now
Customer service experience in higher education preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to understand and appreciate cultural diversity.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of information.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us