Reports to: Maintenance Manager
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades – painter, auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE
- Services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air
- Inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation
- Must be able to perform all job functions in variable weather conditions.
- GSE Mechanics must be able to work with hazardous chemicals such as cleaning solvents, paints, thinners, and fumes.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders and stairs as well as bend, twist, pull, push and lift items weighing approximately 70 lbs.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us