Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades – painter, auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE
- Services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air
- Inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation
- Must be able to perform all job functions in variable weather conditions.
- GSE Mechanics must be able to work with hazardous chemicals such as cleaning solvents, paints, thinners, and fumes.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders and stairs as well as bend, twist, pull, push and lift items weighing approximately 70 lbs.
- Possibility of Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic apprenticeship.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work late nights and weekends
- High school diploma or GED
- ASE certification preferred
- Must have your own tools
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us