To coordinate and supervise aircraft maintenance and personnel to meet operational requirements in a manner that complies with company standards, policies and procedures. Pay is negotiable.
- At least three years of experience in general aviation maintenance repairing and returning aircraft to service.
- Must have Inspection Authorization
- Knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Current FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframes and Powerplant ratings and Inspection Authorization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and assign all line/shop maintenance to meet the Academy’s flight schedule.
- Provide technical training and assistance to all technicians.
- Perform in-progress inspections of all aircraft maintenance to ensure quality of work and availability of fleet.
- Ensure that safety standards and practices are followed.
- Ensure proper communication between each shift on all the status of all aircraft maintenance and operational requirements.
- Enforce compliance with all Maintenance Department policies and procedures.
- Inform Manager of Maintenance of the status of all work in progress and of any challenges encountered.
- Ensure that all maintenance accomplished by his or her crew is in accordance with the applicable maintenance manual and with Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure that all aircraft maintenance documentation is properly completed.
- Ensure that the work area and equipment is adequate and kept clean and organized.
- Make recommendations for the training, staffing and procedures of the Maintenance Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Managers.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us