Sky Shop Retail Coordinator - FT
Reports To: Manager of Campus Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day supervision of the Sky Shop, part-time clerks, store inventory, appearance and products/displays.
- Follow and implement standard operating procedures and policies of the store.
- Maintain all records of sold inventory and requisitions of new store purchases.
- Prepare and submit orders for additional inventory purchases to the Manager of Campus Administration.
- Assist customers with purchases, product details and demonstrations.
- Receive & verify incoming shipments.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure they have the required supplies, manuals & other publications.
- Manage uniform program-all fittings, ordering and disbursement of items.
- Manage books and supplies for all contract programs-ordering, preparing packets and disbursement of items.
- Responsible for the daily cash closeout and payment register.
- Coordinate with our satellite bases on the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Shipping merchandise to the satellite bases and outside customers.
- Performs additional duties required by management.
Skills: Lifting requirements of 35-50 lbs
- Experience with Excel
- Customer Service oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Aviation Experience preferred
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us