Become a Flight Instructor at CTC Aviation
(a non-accredited sister company of Aerosim Flight Academy)
CTC Aviation (a non-accredited sister company of Aerosim Flight Academy) is recruiting highly motivated Flight Instructors for our Phoenix location. We are currently offering new hire bonuses and training credits on contract commitment and experience.
Instructors at CTC Aviation have many opportunities for advancement along with an attractive pay structure and the many perks and incentives we offer. Due to our airline-style training, Airline Transition program, and relationships with the Regional Airlines, CTC Aviation Flight Instructors are highly successful. Apply today.
- Competitive pay
- Paid “indoc” training
- Instructors can build 75 to 100 hours a month
Flight Instructor Job Description
- Maintain the quality (pass rate) of flight training at or above 80 percent
- See that each assigned student is scheduled properly
- Maintain flight training standards as outlined by both the FAA and CTC Aviation
- Ensure policies and procedures of both the Operations Manual and the Flight Standards Manual are maintained
- Ensure assigned students’ training records and folders are kept in accordance with CTC Aviation and FAA policy
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us