Be A Pilot Career Expo: Louisville, Kentucky
A day of discovery and insight into becoming a professional pilot with L3 Airline Academy at the Hyatt Regency Louisville.
Where: Hyatt Regency Louisville 311 South 4th Street, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40202
When: Saturday, November 5th, 2016 from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Phone Number: 407-871-3193
Take advantage of the industry’s demand for qualified airline pilots and start training for tomorrow’s career today! L3 Airline Academy has the Pathway Programs to connect you with the largest regional airlines in the country.
L3 Airline Academy is located at the Orlando Sanford International Airport situated in beautiful Central Florida. Our location makes for ideal flying weather helping you reach your goal of completing your flight training faster. Established in 1989 by Comair Airlines, and later owned and operated by Delta Air Lines, the academy continues to train students to the standards airlines around the world demand. Discover more information about the Kentucky Advantage Loan and other financial aid information for those that qualify.
Prospective student pilots and guests attending the Be A Pilot Career Expo will learn about the requirements to become a professional pilot, airline industry hiring forecasts, scholarship information, our partnerships with 13 regional airlines and why L3 Airline Academy is the right place for you.
Below are just a few of the many benefits you’ll receive from L3 Airline Academy :
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
- Pilot Pathway Agreements with 13 U.S. Airlines for employment after meeting the requirements
- Train on a modern fleet of over 80 aircraft
- Incentives and bonuses for L3 Airline Academy Instructors
- Train on world-class Flight Training Devices (FTD)
Future pilots and their families will participate in an aviation industry presentation. Graduates of L3 Airline Academy and current airline pilots will share their stories of success.
There will also be a question and answer session, so that families and potential students can have a deeper understanding of enrollment requirements, financial aid, training courses, job opportunities and placement at the airlines.
Kentucky Be A Pilot Career Expo Agenda:
- 3:00pm Registration and Refreshments
- 3:30pm U.S. and Global Pilot Demand
- 4:00pm L3 Airline Academy Presents: Guiding you from the classroom to the cockpit.
- 5:30pm Question and Answer Session
- 6:00pm Conclusion of the event