Be A Pilot Career Expo: Sanford, Florida
What: Be a Pilot Career Expo
A day of discovery and insight into becoming a professional pilot at Aerosim Flight Academy. Educate yourself on the rewarding career opportunities of a commercial pilot. Admission is Free.
Where: Aerosim Flight Academy
2700 Flightline Ave
Sanford, Florida 32773
When: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 * Presentations Begin at 11am
Take advantage of the industry’s demand for qualified airline pilots and start training for tomorrow’s career today! Aerosim Flight Academy has the programs to connect you with the largest regional airlines in the country.
Over the past 27 years, Aerosim Flight Academy has provided more than 2 million hours of flight instruction to over 7,000 pilots and issued more than 20,000 certificates. While doing this we have only one mission in mind: to produce safe, professional and employable airline pilots.
Below are just a few of the many benefits you’ll receive from Aerosim Flight Academy:
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
- Scholarship opportunities for career oriented flight training
- Pilot Pathway Agreements with 13 U.S. Airlines for employment after meeting the minimum requirements
- Train on a modern fleet of over 80 aircraft
- Incentives and bonuses for Aerosim Flight Academy Instructors
- Develop your skills on world-class Flight Training Devices (FTDs/Simulators)
Be a Pilot Career Expo Agenda:
Future pilots and their families will be able to participate in an hour long detailed presentation that will give our guests an overview of Aerosim Flight Academy as well as:
- Take a look at the hiring demands in the airline industry
- Discover what a typical day in the life of a pilot is like
- Talk to representatives from the Financial Aid office to find out about funding and scholarship options for those who qualify
- Learn about employment opportunities available after graduation as a certified flight instructor
- Meet with representatives from our Regional Airline Partners
- Hear success stories from former students who are currently airline pilots and Certified Flight Instructors (CFI’s)
Included in the presentation is a tour of the Aerosim Flight Academy campus which includes visiting the classrooms, Learning Resource Center, Flight Operations Building, Flight Line, Maintenance Hangar and the tour will end with a demonstration of our simulators and how they are incorporated into our training.
After the presentation and tour concludes future pilots and their families will have the opportunity to meet with our Admissions Officers to discuss the next steps of enrolling in Aerosim Flight Academy.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited for each presentation. Please call to register for your desired session from one of the following presentation times.
- 1st Session at 11am
- 2nd Session at 12:15pm
- 3rd Session at 1:30pm
Light lunch will be provided.
For more information about the event please call 407-330-7020. We look forward to the opportunity to speak to you in greater detail about the several pilot training options we have and help you find the one that is best for you. #BeAPilot.
About Aerosim Flight Academy
Aerosim Flight Academy is an accredited flight school by the ACCSC that was originally created by the airlines (Delta Air Lines and Comair). Our training is rooted in the discipline required to turn students into successful airline pilots and meet the expectations of airlines. The campus, located at the Orlando-Sanford International Airport, was established in 1989 by Comair Airlines and has been training pilots for the past two decades.
In 2000, Delta Airlines purchased Comair Airlines and began a partnership of supplying first rate pilots to Delta Connection carriers. In December 2009, Aerosim Technologies acquired Delta Connection Academy to expand the vision of supplying airlines with a total aviation training solution – student pilots to type rated first officers delivered to an airline. Throughout the years, the academy has always remained true to its original mission of delivering quality education to produce professional, employable, and accountable airline pilots.