Airline Pilot Track for Flight Training in the U.S.
Aerosim Flight Academy was originally created by Comair Airlines specifically to create airline pilots to fly the line for them. Our Airline Pilot Track continues in that tradition by teaching in an environment that is based on meeting industry standards. Our track prepares students whose goal is to work for an airline. From your first flight as a student to potentially working for us as a flight instructor, you’ll be gaining experience in the type of environment you’ll eventually hope to work in!
Our Airline Pilot Track takes students through the following certificates and ratings:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot Single-Engine Certificate
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-on Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate
Students with prior flying experience may be eligible for credit toward the hourly requirement established for each FAA pilot certificate or rating. Credit that may be assigned is governed by Federal Aviation Regulations 141.77(b). Aerosim Flight Academy will accept transfer credit on a case-by-case basis. Students requesting review of any flight time, ground school, or exams for the possibility of transfer must notify their admissions representative. All requests for transfer credit must be submitted for review no later than two weeks prior to the course start date; no exceptions made.
This track can be completed in 15 months.
Please note, this track is not accredited and is not eligible for Federal Student Aid or the F1 Student Visa.
For more information on the Airline Pilot curriculum, course descriptions, credits, and clock hours, please refer to the Academy catalog.Course Descriptions
Gain Valuable and Required Experience While Employed as an Aerosim Flight Academy Certified Flight Instructor*
Aerosim Flight Academy offers a guaranteed job interview to graduates. If selected, the graduate can work as a Certified Flight Instructor for the Academy and get paid. This option is perfect for instructors/pilots needing to build time before applying to become an professional airline pilot.Learn More
* Upon successful completion of the Airline Pilot Track, Aerosim Flight Academy will guarantee students an interview to be potentially employed as a Certified Flight Instructor. Hiring is based on multiple factors, including the candidate’s past training performance, communication and teaching skills, and the needs of the company, as well as successful completion of Aerosim Flight Academy’s Certified Flight Instructor Standardization Course.
For information on Gainful Employment, click here.
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us