Aerosim Flight Academy is the only flight school originally owned and operated by the airlines, Comair Airlines and Delta Air Lines. We provide a professional flight training environment based on sophisticated airline standards. The Academy is dedicated to quality, safety, reliability, and performance and strives to turn students into successful airline pilots and exceed expectations of airlines worldwide. Aerosim Flight Academy is experienced in creating customized FAA approved pilot training programs for international universities and airlines based on the requirements of its country. We are currently working with universities and airlines in Taiwan, Thailand, China and Colombia. We welcome the opportunity to work with your school or business organization.
We take pride in safety when training our students. For the 11th year, Aerosim Flight Academy’s Maintenance Department has won the prestigious FAA Diamond of Excellence Award, which honors organizations that employ safe, proficient mechanics or technicians.
Why Aerosim Flight Academy:
- Excellent Florida Flying Weather
- On-site Aviation English and ATC classes
- Class C Airspace that enables student pilots the opportunity to familiarize themselves with a busy airspace
- Our pilot training regimen exceeds FAA requirements to ensure safety and excellence in aviation.
- Over 26 years of operation, providing more than 2 million hours of flight instructions to more than 7,000 pilots and issued more than 20,000 licenses and certificates.
Aerosim Flight Academy’s partnership with Florida colleges and universities allows international students to continue their education and earn either a two-year or four-year degree.Find Out More
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us