Aerosim Flight Academy Seasonal Aviation Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future Professional Pilots who demonstrate true dedication to achieving excellence within their chosen career path. The Seasonal Aviation scholarship will be offered at specific start dates with specific deadlines to apply.
The seasonal scholarship will be offered for the March 16, 2017 and April 13, 2017 start dates.
The Aerosim Seasonal Aviation scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates toward the tuition of either the Airline Pilot Track or Professional Pilot Program. Award amounts can vary and are based on availability. All scholarships are awarded after completing Commercial Multi-engine rating.
If you have any questions about the Aerosim Flight Academy Seasonal Aviation Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the Aerosim Admissions department at 407-730-7020 or 1-800-U CAN FLY.
The Aerosim Flight Academy Seasonal Aviation Scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- The Seasonal Aviation Scholarship will only be offered for the March 16, 2017 and April 13, 2017 start dates.
- Must meet all admissions criteria
- Provide 500 word essay covering:
- Your desire to work in aviation
- How could you impact/benefit the Aviation industry
- Why you are a good candidate for Aerosim Flight Academy
- Provide recent copy of resume
- High School or college transcripts (last completed).
- Include two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
GPA from HS or College is considered.
Upon completion of Commercial Multi-Engine the scholarship will be posted to the student account. Any overpayment of cash or financial aid would then be refunded.
HOW TO APPLY
The Aerosim scholarship application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the Admissions at least two weeks prior to the desired start date.
If you have any questions about the Aerosim Flight Academy Seasonal Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the Aerosim Flight Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to Aerosim Flight Academy.
- Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid.
- Funds from any Aerosim Flight Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the tuition in the Professional Pilot Track or the Airline Pilot Track.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
- Students cannot be awarded more than one Aerosim Scholarship.
- Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services Aerosim Flight Academy has to offer.Contact Us