L3 Airline Academy Fall Season Aviation Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future Professional Pilots who demonstrate true dedication to achieving excellence within their chosen career path. The Seasonal Aviation scholarship will be offered at specific start dates with specific deadlines to apply.
The fall season scholarship will be offered for the October 15, November 12, and December 10th 2015 start dates.
The Aerosim Seasonal Aviation scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates. Award amounts can vary and are based on availability. All scholarships are awarded after completing Commercial Multi-Engine Rating.
The L3 Airline Academy Fall Season Aviation Scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- The Fall Season Aviation Scholarship will only be offered for the October 15, November 12, and December 10th 2015 start dates.
- Must meet all admissions criteria.
- Provide 500 word essay covering :
- Your desire to work in aviation
- How could you impact/benefit the Aviation industry
- Why you are a good candidate for L3 Airline Academy .
- Provide recent copy of resume
- High School or college transcripts (last completed).
- Include two letters of recommendation from non-relatives.
November 2, 2015 if applying for the November 12th start date and December 1 if applying for the December 10th start date.
HOW TO APPLY
The Aerosim scholarship application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the L3 Airline Academy Scholarship Committee at least one week prior to the desired start date.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
- GPA from HS or College is considered.
- Upon completion of Commercial Multi-Engine the scholarship will be posted to the student account. Any overpayment of cash or financial aid would then be refunded.
- The Fall Season Aviation Scholarship will be offered for the October 15, November 12, and December 10th 2015 start dates.
- Applicants must have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments. (Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid).
- Funds from any L3 Airline Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the tuition in the Professional Pilot Program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
- Students cannot be awarded more than one Aerosim Scholarship.
- Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted.
If you have any questions about the L3 Airline Academy Fall Season Aviation Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the L3 Airline Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us