L3 Airline Academy is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of professional pilots. In an effort to further this encouragement and development, L3 Airline Academy introduces the L3 Airline Academy 2018 High School Senior Merit Scholarship program. This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving individuals passionate about a career in the Aviation industry. Through the L3 Airline Academy High School Senior Merit Scholarship program, two eligible participants may receive up to $35,000 toward the tuition of the Professional Pilot Track or the Airline Pilot Track.
The L3 Airline Academy 2018 High School Senior Merit Scholarship will award up to $35,000 to two eligible candidates in 2018 for the July 19th, August 16th and September 13th start dates.
Full Airline Pilot track or Professional Pilot Program (PPL-CFI) – $35,000
Transfer Airline Pilot track or Professional Pilot Program (IR-CFI) – $25,000
(CSE-CFI) – $15,000
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a High School Senior or recent Graduate at the time of application.
- Must meet all admissions criteria
- Provide 500 word essay :
- Your desire to work in aviation
- How could you impact/benefit the Aviation industry
- Why you are a good candidate for L3 Airline Academy
- High School GPA of 3.0 – HS Transcript must be provided.
- Documentation of Extracurricular Activities
- Include two letters of recommendation from non-relatives. (Recent and related to aviation preferred).
Selected finalists will be required to complete the following on campus at AFA in Sanford, FL:
- FTD evaluation.
- Compass test (score 26 or higher)
- Drug screening.
- Interview by the Scholarship Committee
February 26, 2018
Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
Selection will be based on essay content, scholastic achievement, and extracurricular/community activities.
GPA from High School must be 3.0 or higher
How funds are awarded:
$5,000 – immediate tuition credit
$10,000 – upon completion of PPL
$10,000 – upon completion of IR
$10,000 – upon completion of CSE
HOW TO APPLY
The scholarship application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the L3 Airline Academy Scholarship Committee by February 26, 2018.
If you have any questions about the L3 Airline Academy 2018 High School Senior Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the L3 Airline Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to L3 Airline Academy .
- Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid.
- Funds from any L3 Airline Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the tuition in the Airline Pilot Track or Professional Pilot Program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
- Students cannot be awarded more than one scholarship.
- Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us