L3 Airline Academy is dedicated to assisting veterans achieve their goal of becoming a professional airline pilot. Because L3 Airline Academy is considered to be a Vocational Training Institution, the Post 911 GI Bill is limited for flight training. The purpose of the L3 Airline Academy Veterans Scholarship program is to help veterans with the cost of attending L3. Eligible participants may receive up to $10,000 toward the tuition of the Airline Pilot Track.
The L3 Airline Academy Veterans Scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be honorably discharged from the US Military. Provide copy of DD214
- Must meet all admissions criteria
- Provide 500 word essay :
- Your desire to work in aviation
- How could you impact/benefit the Aviation industry
- Why you are a good candidate for L3 Airline Academy
- Provide recent copy of resume
- High School or college transcripts (last completed).
- Include two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
GPA from HS or College is considered.
Upon completion of Commercial Multi-Engine the scholarship will be posted to the student account. Any overpayment of cash or financial aid would then be refunded.
HOW TO APPLY
The L3 scholarship application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the Admissions at least two weeks prior to the desired start date.
If you have any questions about the L3 Airline Academy Veterans Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the L3 Airline Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to L3 Airline Academy .
- Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid.
- Funds from any L3 Airline Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the tuition in the Airline Pilot Track.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
- Students cannot be awarded more than one L3 Scholarship.
- Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us