L3 Airline Academy maintains its commitment to taking dreams seriously by offering the L3 Airline Academy Women Aviators Scholarship. This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving women with the potential to make a positive impact on the Aviation industry based on their demonstrated talent, passion, and skills.
Through the L3 Airline Academy Women Aviators Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $10,000 toward the tuition of the Professional Pilot Track or the Airline Pilot Track.
The L3 Airline Academy Women Aviators Scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must meet all admissions criteria.
- Provide 500 word essay :
- Your desire to work in aviation
- How could you impact/benefit the Aviation industry
- Why you are a good candidate for L3 Airline Academy
- Provide recent copy of resume
- High School or college transcripts (last completed).
- Inclue two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
HOW TO APPLY
The scholarship application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the Admissions at least two weeks prior to the desired start date.
If you have any questions about the L3 Airline Academy Women Aviation Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the L3 Airline Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
- GPA from HS or College is considered.
- Upon completion of Commercial Multi-Engine the scholarship will be posted to the student account. Any overpayment of cash or financial aid would then be refunded.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to L3 Airline Academy .
- Applicants must have secured funding or confirmed cash payments. (Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid).
- Funds from any L3 Airline Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the tuition in the Airline Pilot Track.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
- Students cannot be awarded more than one scholarship.
- Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted.
If you have any questions about the L3 Airline Academy Women Aviator’s Scholarship or would like to apply, please contact the L3 Airline Academy Admissions department at 407-330-7020 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of an organization rich in a culture of teamwork, accountability, and fun. It takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company.Apply Now
Become an Airline Pilot
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become a pilot and benefit from the Pilot Placement Services L3 Airline Academy has to offer.Contact Us